Monday, January 31, 2011

Ranveer loses out to Anushka


Ok, we have been sick and tired of reading about tales of their 'chemistry', yup, we are talking about the  band baja baraat co-stars  Ranveer singh and Anushka sharma 

And now we have one more to add to it and this is straight from the horse's mouth. Apparently, recently while shooting for a special segment of a celebrity chat show, Ranveer tried to outdo his leggy girl-pal by trying hard to bribe fans to respond in his favour! He chuckles, "I shot for a special segment for koffee with karan, where I had to take the views from passers-by. 

I wanted to outdo Anushka, I wanted to bring her back to earth after her three hits in a row. I tried my best to convince the viewers to answer in my favour but all of them had only good things to say about her. They all chose her debut film over mine. The only saving grace were a few college girls who cheered for me." And if that was not all, Ranveer has a message for his female fans. He requests them not to physically assault him! Awww, poor Ranveer, looks like both his co-star and his female fans are keeping him on his toes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment