Monday, January 31, 2011

Ranbir's mr.congenial


Ranbir kapoor brought the house down as host of The 56th idea filmfare awards, thanks to his naughty sense of humour. 


The actor even got into the clothes of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan from Guzaarish and we must say looked pretty if not prettier than Ash. 

However what made Ranbir stand out was his crowd pleasing demeanor. After the show got over we spotted few PYT's chasing after a breathless Ranbir for an autograph. To our surprise, the actor who looked terribly tired obliged, ignoring his exhaustion. 

There was no hesitation on the face or the body language. Ranbir even posed for a picture! 

Gasping for breath, Ranbir revealed, "As a kid, I saw people thronging outside our house in order to see my parents. Due to busy schedules and various other reasons my father used to be unable to attend to each and every fan. I used to always look at the disappointed faces of those fans and tell myself, if I become an actor I would never leave a single fan of mine unattended." 

That is what makes Ranbir the most pleasing man, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment